A final proof has been approved and uploaded to Lulu.com for print. A book sample has been despatched and is expected to be received shortly. Once this review version has been accepted then the book will be available for purchase through the Lulu website. Retail prices are £10.99 Paperback, £21.50 Hardback, £3.10 Ebook. The official launch date is set for 2nd December 2019.
I am indebted to the undermentioned team of advisers:
- Publishers – Yonah Salem / Lois Sardon at Lulu Publishers
- Family Research – Margaret Walker
- Text Formatting – Jule Forsyth
- Cover Design – Christine Hammacott at The Art of Communication
- Website – Simon at scoopsweb
- PR – Elly at Elly Donovan PR
- Contact database/mail – Pat Hathaway / Jean Phillips
Jon continues to follow Wealden Writers, Seaford Writers, CHINDI, Canadian Roots UK, and his relationship with the Care for Veterans Hospital Home in Worthing.